Evidensia Sørlandet Animal Hospital is recruiting an authorized veterinary nurse with interests in rehabilitation, physical medicine and sports medicine
Description of the position:
The successful candidate will be an authorized veterinary nurse with an interest in rehabilitation, physiotherapy and sports medicine. A person with high ambitions, who also has a goal and an interest in further development of themselves and the clinic.
The employee will work in close cooperation with our veterinarian Dr. Barbara Esteve Ratsch. Barbara has acquired a long experience and holds a vast amount of knowledge in the field of physical medicine, rehabilitation and sports medicine. She has held several courses and workshops in her field through the Veterinary Academy of Higher Learning (VAHL). She is also contributing to a specialization of vet nurses in physiotherapy in Germany. The right person will have great opportunities to broaden their knowledge and continued education in these fields.
Decription of the Clinic:
Evidensia Sørlandet Animal Hospital first opened in a brand-new location in March 2021. Today we consist of a team of 25 employees: veterinarians, nurses, assistants and receptionists. We offer a broad variety of services both in polyclinical and advanced treatments. The hospital is also open 24/7 for emergency cases.
In Evidensia we work with our visions in focus: We want to see more healthy, happy animals. Therefore, we wish to contribute in all parts of the veterinary field to make sure the animal can adapt to a normal life after injury or surgery.
Position: 100% (can be adjusted)
Deadline for applications: 1st March 2022
Starting date will be discussed further.
Who we are looking for:
- You want an exciting and challenging job in a good social working environment;
- You are engaged in your field and want to help improve your colleagues;
- You have the motivation and inspiration to evolve yourself and the Clinic;
- You get motivation from a hectic work day;
- You care about our customers, dare to take risks and share knowledge and experience.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging job;
- Planned and predictable further education with highly professional support;
- Close collaboration with one of the best veterinarians in Norway within rehabilitation, physiotherapy and sports medicine
- A well-equipped Clinic, with among other things a water treadmill;
- Engaged and inspired colleagues;
- Predictable and competitive salary and terms of work
Evidensia was established in Norway in 2012 and today consists of 26 clinics from Søgne in the south to Tromsø in the north. We offer world class veterinary medicine and are always looking for the best candidates to complete our team. IVC Evidensia Group has more than 1400 clinics and close to 24 000 employees in 12 countries, and is Europe’s largest veterinary company.