IVC Evidensia is looking to further strengthen the M&A team in the Nordic countries thanks to continued expansion with a strong focus on acquisitions.
As a member of the M&A team you will be involved in all steps of the acquisition process, from planning to execution of the transaction. Day-to-day activities will include screening and contacting potential targets, valuation and negotiation, overseeing due diligence activities and completing the transactions. You will work closely with the management teams in the Nordic countries as well as external advisors.
The role is preferably based in Norway, but Sweden or Denmark is also possible. Some travel within the Nordic countries is expected.
We are looking for a candidate with a genuine interest in M&A, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with strong personal development potential. You should have an outgoing personality and strong communication skills as well as an analytical mindset. Furthermore, you must have:
- Relevant academic degree within business, finance or engineering
- 5+ years of M&A experience
- Experience from Corporate M&A (ideally smaller transactions) is strongly preferred
- Experience in project management and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Danish/Norwegian/Swedish)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Preferably Norway, but Sweden or Denmark is also possible.
If you have questions about the position, please contact: email@example.com
About IVC Evidensia:
IVC Evidensia is Europe’s largest veterinary care provider with a network of more than 2,600 clinics, hospitals and out-of-hour centres based across 20 countries employing 33,000 staff. Founded in 2011, IVC operates a decentralized model promoting innovation and clinical freedom balanced with integrated support functions such as procurement, veterinary advisors and clinical boards. With the purpose of providing the world’s best veterinary services by caring for pets and people, IVC is leading the way in bringing new standards to animal care and staff wellbeing in the sector globally.